Thursday, April 25, 2013

More Versatile Paper Tapes with Leah

Leah shows us many ways she used JBS Paper Tapes in one layout!

Checking in with some more ideas for using the brand new washi tapes that Jenni recently released! I decided that when I started this project I wanted to focus on how versatile washi is - and I think I accomplished my goal.


I started by layering this tape as an anchor or base for my design. And this one along the edges to give it a pop of color. I combined one more into the mix to create the washi banner pieces.



I used a number of the lovely Jenni Bowlin fiskars punches in different places throughout this layout, too.

My last use of the washi tape comes in the form of these feathers - I laid a bunch of the tapes down on a piece of cardstock and cut feathers using one of the exclusive silhouette cuts from  JBS Mercantile.


I hope I've given you a few ideas to spark your creativity!

~ Leah